I am a Technical Communicator with passion for technology, creativity, and for helping others learn and grow. My work draws on a diverse set of skills and interests:
- Technical writing with an emphasis on training and standards manuals
- Technical illustration and graphic design
- Website design and the WordPress content management system
- Architectural drafting and design in the prefabricated construction industry
- Programming and scripting to automate routine work tasks (VBA for Excel, C# for AutoCAD)
- Writing for email marketing campaigns and blogs
- Designing and conducting training for new hires
I thrive on learning new things, and I am currently honing my skills in graphic design and video production. Today’s technical communications projects require a multi-media approach, and I am committed to practicing all facets of my craft. Throughout my career, I have gained a strong business acumen though working on cross-functional teams. I have participated in process improvement initiatives and helped companies investigate new software and procedures.
Outside of work, I am an active member of the Lehigh Valley WordPress meetup group, and I volunteer for their annual WordCamp event which teaches WordPress and web design skills to attendees. You might also find me riding along one of Pennsylvania’s beautiful rail trails or find me in the stands cheering for the Lehigh Valley Phantoms and Iron Pigs.
I am available to take on new projects onsite in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley or telecommuting globally. I do business under the name Kreider Web LLC, and I partner with other freelancers when a project requires expertise outside of my skillset. How can I help with your company’s communications needs?